4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Got killed today

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2001, 01:41 PM

I raced an Intrepid today. Probably 1995 or so. All I can say is that it killed me!
Some chick was driving it too, that's what makes me feel worst (no offence). That ***** didn't want to let me pass her, so she floored it, and didn't give me enough room to get ahead of her, so I had to slam the brakes and go around the car parked on the street.
I hate people like that. Stupid Bi^&@ &*#@~^#$*
Old 03-03-2001, 02:46 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Are you sure your driving a Maxima?
Old 03-03-2001, 04:37 PM

Yo gotta be Joking...

Originally posted by Riot^
I raced an Intrepid today. Probably 1995 or so. All I can say is that it killed me!
Some <B>chick was driving it too</B>, that's what makes me feel worst (no offence). That ***** didn't want to let me pass her, so she floored it, and didn't give me enough room to get ahead of her, so I had to slam the brakes and go around the car parked on the street.
I hate people like that. Stupid Bi^&@ &*#@~^#$*

All i have to say is you should be ashamed of yourself
Old 03-03-2001, 04:44 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Well you gotta think of it this way... it's all about driver... and I think the chick out drove you this time. Next time use the accelerator instead of the brake.
Old 03-04-2001, 09:45 AM

Did you forget to downshift? n/t :)

n/t
Old 03-04-2001, 12:30 PM

Ok you get a thumbs down on driving. I would smoke the **** out of an Intrepid especially a 95, and a woman driver. you better sit down with a bottle of Jack and think about what you have let yourself do. And you have a 5-speed MY GOD you should have left her in the dust.
Old 03-04-2001, 02:50 PM

Feel bad enough

Hey, I can use some support here! I feel bad enough Already, quit bashing me!
My Max isn't pushing the way it's suppose to, that I noticed a while a go. I checked my air filter (stock for now) and it is all BLACK, it has never been changed. The previos owner never changed it, so I am thinking that could be the problem, I am not getting enough air into the engine.
Plus, Intrepis are quite fast. What are they, 3.3L and there are the 3.8L versions right?

Anyways, yeah I know, I blew it... and I am ashamed
Oh well... you win some you lose some.
Old 03-04-2001, 10:11 PM

nnnaaa couldn't be

Air filter has never been changed eh; I'm sure that oil hasn't been changed either. Take it to jiffy lube or oil works or something and have them perform some easy basic maintance on for for $25.
They'll change oil, air filter, add air, and any other cheap fluid/basic maintenance. It maybe a little overpriced, but for only 15 minutes of your time; and it sounds like you need it done asap.

-Nate

Originally posted by Riot^
I checked my air filter (stock for now) and it is all BLACK, it has never been changed. The previos owner never changed it, so I am thinking that could be the problem
Old 03-04-2001, 10:16 PM

YOU LIE

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT UNTIL I SEE IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES
Old 03-04-2001, 10:24 PM

blah blah

Oil hasn't been changed... I changed it at my dad's shop.
I got myself a freeflow Ractive filter and I am just waiting to make an adapter for it.
I'll take some pictures of my current filter, you won't belief it 'till you see it.
Old 03-04-2001, 11:46 PM
RIceD OuT moDErAtor

someone forgot to shift.

woman driver has nothing to do with it..
so.. i just think someone didn't shift... thats all.

some girl in a turbo 4 door integra blew the doors off Skimax's roomate in his GSR.. so just cuz its a girl. don't mean she can't drive...
Old 03-05-2001, 05:24 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Tru Tru
Old 03-05-2001, 05:44 AM

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

I guess you were trying to cut the other driver off because there was a car parked in your lane a bit further down the road. Maybe you should have thought to be a courteous driver instead of a driver who thinks they own the road. Glad to hear you got you a## beat by a dodge. My wife loves doing the same to people who drive like you, but she has a modified BMW M3 that kicks some serious but(12.18 1/4 mile times). I guess you can go back to the I need to learn to drive school. What an embarrassment to Maxima owners. You purchased a used car without inspecting the filters? Did the women get a hole shot on you when the light turned green?
Old 03-05-2001, 06:20 AM

Originally posted by 98SE/Auto/Rosewood
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

I guess you were trying to cut the other driver off because there was a car parked in your lane a bit further down the road. Maybe you should have thought to be a courteous driver instead of a driver who thinks they own the road. Glad to hear you got you a## beat by a dodge. My wife loves doing the same to people who drive like you, but she has a modified BMW M3 that kicks some serious but(12.18 1/4 mile times). I guess you can go back to the I need to learn to drive school. What an embarrassment to Maxima owners. You purchased a used car without inspecting the filters? Did the women get a hole shot on you when the light turned green?
What does your wife have in the M3, a Hamann Stage IV boost kit? Or did you get the engine Transplant? That had to of cost some bucks. A friend of mine has a boosted 95 M3 and the best time he's ever run was low 13's. Sweet car..I love the new E36. I'll take mine in the M trim please...

Tim
Old 03-05-2001, 09:08 AM

buzz off

First of all, purchasing a vehicle with a bad filter or anything in those lines is no big deal. I am putting in a performace filter anyway.
Second of all she was driving 50 in a 60 zone and I was in a hurry, and she was creating a huge traffic behind me, so I though I'd go around her. But the bi$%^ didn't feel like it. So who's to be curtious in this situation. Besides, there was enough space there for me to get ahead of her safely, she just didn't want me to, so she slammed on the gas. I never said that women drivers are bad, it's just that some of them I noticed got an attitude problem, they get PMS behind the wheel.
And no I didn't forget to shift, my car is not pushing the way it's suppose to, I'll tune it up before summer comes. My dad has a shop, so it's not a big issue for me. Just pissed me off!
Oh well.
Old 03-05-2001, 10:42 AM

well atleast you admit to it, unlike someother people i know that would deny the whole damn thing!! Now go find a civic, blow its doors off and feel better!
Old 03-05-2001, 10:57 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

If it make you feel any better, I somewhat revenged for you. On Sunday, I was going to my school to study. I saw this new Intrepid driving quite fast, and cutting people off. So, I went to catch up to it, and see if that guy wanted to play. Anyway, about a few block from my school, we both hit a redlight. I just started off normally, trying to see if he would bite. So, after the initial startup, he punched it, so I did the same. My CAI started to growl loudly, and he was a distance back. I slowed down to see if he wanted some more. He tried to pull along side me, but then I gave him a good rev, so he could hear my CAI. Then, he just kept behind me, and didn't try to pull along side me again. Not sure did the CAI just scared him away. Later on, he turned right by the next light, and I had to turn left to head to school. So, that was that.
Old 03-05-2001, 11:22 AM

hehe

I am putting my intake in soon. I already have it, just waiting to custom make an adapter. I'll do it as soon as the weather gets better, hate working in the cold and snow.
I'll feel better when I get my y pipe installed (and a s/c sometime soon)