5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

K&N Intake for 2k2 recommend???

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 10:21 PM
dot dot dot ...

Unless you upgrade the system as a whole, there's no use in just tossing a pipe with a filter attached to the end of it....Unless you want a loud wail @ wot.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:56 AM
Don't you know who I am?

Subscribing...
Old 02-22-2007, 04:08 AM
Don't you know who I am?

Originally Posted by babyboyws6
first of all dont be gettin at me like that cuz i aint listenin to you. I dont know you and dont care who you are... all u are here to do is give advice... take it or leave it. dont tell me im pullin sumthin outta my A$$ famz, i aint disrespect you so dont do it to me. People got different opinions on different things dont become a little girl becuz im not taking yours. Free country right?
that why people have different things buddy. oh yeah like i said my friend has an injen intake system and got a dyno test done... i said before i would try and get my hands on it to show ya.. did you miss that part?? not once did i say.. well injen says this and that.... not once so where you comming from with this..??
yeah i aint give u an exact numba cuz i aint sure bout hisz gains havent had the chance to meet up with em yet and take a look at the sheet.
dont label me as another person that doesnt wanna listen to experienced people... i'll take peoples advice, but certainly not from an A$$hole like you yo

After analyzing this gentleman's immaculate verbal skill and impressive gramatical style, as well as his wildly radical ideas (which are well supported with the "my buddy has a dyno" argument, who'd have thought this was for real?), I have come to absolute conclusion that this fellow MUST be the guy at autozone; mentioned here (this is taken from the General Maxima Discussion board)

Originally Posted by NisMoNOOB
Finally had the time to swing by Autozone and bought some goodies (Silicone Sealant & detailing goodies). I see a civic and and a cougar all riced out (gaudy unpainted kits, 5" JDM Mad Tyte exhaust, chrome wheels so shiny it could blind Ray Charles in his grave..etc..) park next to me. They were checking out the rear and looking around it (wondering why it's lower than their JDM rides, I suppose). So, I come out of the store with sealant on hand, and the rest of the goodies in a plastic bag. Both drivers approach like they want to start something and all of a sudden the cougar driver went: "Dude, you should buy some sealant because your blinker fluid is leaking." At this point, I am stupefied at this comment thinking they CAN NOT BE SERIOUS...then the other piped up "Yeah man, I hear Nissans have a strange problem with that."
Old 02-22-2007, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by soonerfan
1. please put this in english that an adult can understand
2. repost.
thanks

FYI, the performance increase of an intake isnt an opinion...its a fact.
if you cant understand oh well. datz the way i sound when i type. who woulda thought that me simply saying one thing like my boy has a injin... n got a dyno done... n that he gained 15 or 20 hp would cause such a problem. thats what i was told by him, sure he could be jerkin my chain n lying but i doubt it. those were tha 2 numberZ i remember hearin.
didnt say he did it, didnt say what i wanted to do worked... i said i heard this... n the guy said he felt more umpf... betta yet heres the thread... go yell at them that they are all wrong...

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=274171

hey man i search the threadZ. this was minute ago too... 2003, dayum yo that means all the people now are like madd seasoned and everything.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Rydicule

After analyzing this gentleman's immaculate verbal skill and impressive gramatical style, as well as his wildly radical ideas (which are well supported with the "my buddy has a dyno" argument, who'd have thought this was for real?), I have come to absolute conclusion that this fellow MUST be the guy at autozone; mentioned here (this is taken from the General Maxima Discussion board)
hey mr. big shot your all smart using all these big words right... spell "Grammatical" right the next time!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 06:44 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by babyboyws6
if you cant understand oh well. datz the way i sound when i type. who woulda thought that me simply saying one thing like my boy has a injin... n got a dyno done... n that he gained 15 or 20 hp would cause such a problem. thats what i was told by him, sure he could be jerkin my chain n lying but i doubt it. those were tha 2 numberZ i remember hearin.
didnt say he did it, didnt say what i wanted to do worked... i said i heard this... n the guy said he felt more umpf... betta yet heres the thread... go yell at them that they are all wrong...

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=274171

hey man i search the threadZ. this was minute ago too... 2003, dayum yo that means all the people now are like madd seasoned and everything.
That thread you linked to concluded with the "Injen is good" theory getting shot down and no where in the thread was there any dyno numbers for the Injen. Until you can produce a legitimate dyno chart and runfiles of your 15 or 20 hp, I really don't think you have much evidence to argue on.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:45 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Oh wait, looks like this is just another intake thread debating Injen intakes....