5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Srry for doing this custom maxima...

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rochester
How can u be dat old an have such crappy langwich skillz?
I was born in 1983, dad was original owner that's just how i talk
Yes i know typing skillz suck LOL
Old 11-22-2010, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by clashez1983
I was born in 1983, dad was original owner that's just how i talk
Yes i know typing skillz suck LOL
Clash, while you seem naive and almost unintelligible, I also think your good intentions are overshadowed by your technique. To address that, you have a fantastic opportunity right in front of you. Posting on the Org is a practical exercise in communication, and a great way to improve your written skills.

Take your time. Preview your posts. Try using Firefox, because it has a built-in spell-checker for textarea objects.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:05 AM
Banned

Clash, while you seem naive and almost unintelligible, I also think your good intentions are overshadowed by your technique. To address that, you have a fantastic opportunity right in front of you. Posting on the Org is a practical exercise in communication, and a great way to improve your written skills.

Take your time. Preview your posts. Try using Firefox, because it has a built-in spell-checker for textarea objects.
Your killing me...... but thanks i spell fine it's just im in a big rush most of the time and get lots of typo's

Last edited by Clashez; 11-22-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:09 AM

If i could fit that whole post in my sig i would.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:44 AM

Oh, that's brilliant. I never thought of looking up the address with Google Maps.

This lovely little ranch here is the headquarters (sic) for CustomMaxima.

It looks like his business is right next door to CustomRedneckTruck.com.

I'm assuming this is the "5000 square foot" warehouse.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by LongIslandMax

I'm assuming this is the "5000 square foot" warehouse.
lol wow i even forgot about that LIE... lmao!!! good catch
Old 11-22-2010, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
lol wow i even forgot about that LIE... lmao!!! good catch

How did you find out that was a lie?
Old 11-22-2010, 11:41 AM

didnt you just see the pictures??? just in case you dont know the different between a house and a warehouse, i will help you out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warehouse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House
Old 11-22-2010, 11:52 AM

Hustler, *if* there is a warehouse somewhere, it would be rented space, not some magical cavern under this piece of crap house.

I think that's Steve's point. Having a business mailing address at a residence doesn't mean the warehouse doesn't exist. Whether it does or not is pure conjecture.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:57 AM

well according to google map that was the warehouse... wasnt it???
Old 11-22-2010, 12:08 PM

No, just the business address.

See, most distributorships rent space in a warehouse, and usually it's the warehouse that does the actual provisioning. All the business owner does it marketing and sales, but they never actually touch product. It's pure middleman stuff. Cattman probably does it too, if he doesn't have enough personal space. By ordering batches of product, then selling them off individually, owners take the risk of holding inventory, and rightfully profit from that risk.

Now, I'm pretty sure NWP warehouses all his own stuff, because his products are pretty small. But mostly because his packaging is impeccable. It's truly a cool experience unboxing something from NWP.

But some businesses (sic) are pure middlemen, where they never actually purchase product in bulk. Instead, they scam their base into thinking they're involved. These people operate on minimal risk and operate entirely with Drop-Ship fulfillment.

It's a slippery slope to corruption.

Last edited by Rochester; 11-22-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:10 PM

hmmm... well i will take back the warehouse comment
Old 11-22-2010, 04:10 PM

I think that's Steve's point. Having a business mailing address at a residence doesn't mean the warehouse doesn't exist. Whether it does or not is pure conjecture.

This.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Banned

Don't they owe people money why don't they go take a ride their and get their cash back ..
Old 11-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hello Members,

This is Tom with CustomMaxima.com.

1. Grandhustle17
We are sorry to hear about your problems with us. We discontinued our account with Maxima.org to try out other forms of marketing. Our original account is not accessible. This is why you were not able to reach us. More information about the dual tipped muffler cat back is below…

2. Posting Image of Our Location
Technology is changing the world and CustomMaxima embraces it. Yes, I work from home office. Our employees telecommute to work every day. I don’t think I need to explain why posting images of someone’s residence is acceptable. I would normally not have the address of my residence as the business address, but we need to receive mail for the business. We’re not a huge company, if we had an office full of employees we would fail. Even if we did find a way to survive, our pricing would have to be MUCH higher. As for the warehouse, we did have a 5000 sq. ft. warehouse that used for storage of our in-stock products. However we recently expanded to use Amazon Services http://www.amazonservices.com/conten...-by-amazon.htm to fulfill the orders instead. Now we have unlimited amount of storage.

3. “eBay Replicas”

We deal with many suppliers, shops, and warehouses. Today, eBay has made it where anyone can start an online business selling anything…including name brand items. Some of our suppliers may have dealers that also sell the same items on eBay.
90% of our parts are NOT the same as eBay parts, we actually buy the product we sell, test it and only if we believe it is high quality do we brand it under our company name. But there is so much more than that. What happens when you need help with installation instructions, you need to return the item, the part rusts, warranty, or you come across a problem down the road with the product? We will help you when other sellers won’t.

4. More Information About The Company
We are not very active on these forums, so please do not attempt to contact us here. My name is Tom Schenk (you can add me on Facebook to get to know me), and I’m a honest, hard working entrepreneur. I have recently graduated with a 4 year degree in Business Management. I have done a lot for the Maxima community over the last year.. .Including, the development of the “CustomMaxima Dual Tipped OEM Style Performance Cat Back System.” Yes, the product is out. In 2.5” Only. The 3” system was aborted due to the mandrel bending issues. None the less, the product is here…

Nissan Maxima OEM Style Performance Catback System

This product was custom developed from a shop we work with, and yes…it can also be found on eBay at the link below, but bottom line, this product would never have been available to the Maxima community if it wasn't for CustomMaxima.com.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAXIM...#ht_2804wt_778

I have also worked in the aftermarket Ecommerce industry for over 5 years. The point is that we are an honest, hard working business. We are not here to scam customers. We are here for the Maxima community.

We obviously rely on your support otherwise we would not be in business. If you rather shop on eBay to save a buck now and deal with issues later, go for it we are not stopping you, but please don't take a small company who spends 12 hours per day catering to Maxima owners and start comparing it with your chosen Capitalist Politicians who put this country into a depression with 13.8 trillion dollar deficit. If you should be pointing fingers at anyone about not knowing how to run a business its your chosen politicians.

Last edited by CustomEnterprise; 11-23-2010 at 08:28 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:52 PM

Wow........ GH17 there you go! I have a simple question Tom: Are your exhaust parts 100% Made In America?

Last edited by CMax03; 11-22-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by CustomEnterprise
We are here for the Maxima community.
We discontinued our account with Maxima.org to try out other forms of marketing.
We obviously rely on your support otherwise we would not be in business.
Whiplash. The focused, aftermarket base for Maxima products is right here. We're looking at it.

But I must say, with exception to the Tea Bagger rant there at the end, that was a very well written response. Tom kept his cool.

I wonder how things are going at CustomTiburon and CustomAltima and CustomWhateverElse?

Last edited by Rochester; 11-23-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:06 AM

I have also worked in the aftermarket Ecommerce industry for over 5 years. The point is that we are an honest, hard working business. We are not here to scam customers. We are here for the Maxima community.
"Which is why we decided to ignore you and not talk to our customers like certain OTHER dishonest, lazy, scammers who are not here for the Maxima community... Cattman... NWP... WE'RE LOOKING AT YOU!"

We obviously rely on your support otherwise we would not be in business.
"...Which is why we won't talk to you in public arenas."

If you rather shop on eBay to save a buck now and deal with issues later,
Like clearance issues, not clearance issues and paying for a part you never receive...

go for it we are not stopping you, but please don't take a small company who spends 12 hours per day catering to Maxima owners and start comparing it with your chosen Capitalist Politicians who put this country into a depression with 13.8 trillion dollar deficit. If you should be pointing fingers at anyone about not knowing how to run a business its your chosen politicians.

I knew it was all Bush's fault!

Last edited by Eirik; 11-23-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:47 AM

We obviously rely on your support otherwise we would not be in business. If you rather shop on eBay to save a buck now and deal with issues later, go for it we are not stopping you, but please don't take a small company who spends 12 hours per day catering to Maxima owners and start comparing it with your chosen Capitalist Politicians who put this country into a depression with 13.8 trillion dollar deficit. If you should be pointing fingers at anyone about not knowing how to run a business its your chosen politicians.
THIS MUST NOT DIE!

Last edited by Crusher103; 11-23-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:01 AM

Technology is changing the world and CustomMaxima embraces it. Yes, I work from home office. Our employees telecommute to work every day. I don’t think I need to explain why posting images of someone’s residence is [un]acceptable.
Fair enough, and fixed.

(Employees? Seriously?)
Old 11-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by crypticsaga
this thread has gone from to then and finally ...
and now back to

Old 11-23-2010, 02:00 PM

when i asked my questions the account was still active and custom maxima still posted... whatever now, i didnt read it nor do i care quite frankly, i have the 3" i wanted.. also gotta work on my POS ride and my lil project and enjoy the 6months ima get out of it, my mind hasnt changed from custom enterprise and i doubt it will ...

Last edited by Grand_hustle17; 11-23-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:03 PM
Banned

WOW never thought in a million years that would happen ...you got to kind of respect the guy for having the ball to come on here tell GH17 How it is....... I kind of like this guy
Old 11-24-2010, 04:04 PM

http://forums.maxima.org/4th-generat...ng-spring.html
Old 11-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Banned

Any body who runs a business knows that this guy is right about some of the stuff he's saying.
CustomEnterprise is alright in my book they never did any thing bad to meet.
got all stuff and delivered on time no problems what so ever

I wonder if their looking for any help i need a 2nd job... LOL
Old 11-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Banned

If you take the time to read this i think they maybe telling the truth
maybe CustomEnterprise isn't all that bad

Hello Members,

This is Tom with CustomMaxima.com.

1. Grandhustle17
We are sorry to hear about your problems with us. We discontinued our account with Maxima.org to try out other forms of marketing. Our original account is not accessible. This is why you were not able to reach us. More information about the dual tipped muffler cat back is below…

Technology is changing the world and CustomMaxima embraces it. Yes, I work from home office. Our employees telecommute to work every day. I don’t think I need to explain why posting images of someone’s residence is acceptable. I would normally not have the address of my residence as the business address, but we need to receive mail for the business. We’re not a huge company, if we had an office full of employees we would fail. Even if we did find a way to survive, our pricing would have to be MUCH higher. As for the warehouse, we did have a 5000 sq. ft. warehouse that used for storage of our in-stock products. However we recently expanded to use Amazon Services http://www.amazonservices.com/conten...-by-amazon.htm to fulfill the orders instead. Now we have unlimited amount of storage.

3. “eBay Replicas”

We deal with many suppliers, shops, and warehouses. Today, eBay has made it where anyone can start an online business selling anything…including name brand items. Some of our suppliers may have dealers that also sell the same items on eBay.
90% of our parts are NOT the same as eBay parts, we actually buy the product we sell, test it and only if we believe it is high quality do we brand it under our company name. But there is so much more than that. What happens when you need help with installation instructions, you need to return the item, the part rusts, warranty, or you come across a problem down the road with the product? We will help you when other sellers won’t.

4. More Information About The Company
We are not very active on these forums, so please do not attempt to contact us here. My name is Tom Schenk (you can add me on Facebook to get to know me), and I’m a honest, hard working entrepreneur. I have recently graduated with a 4 year degree in Business Management. I have done a lot for the Maxima community over the last year.. .Including, the development of the “CustomMaxima Dual Tipped OEM Style Performance Cat Back System.” Yes, the product is out. In 2.5” Only. The 3” system was aborted due to the mandrel bending issues. None the less, the product is here…

Nissan Maxima OEM Style Performance Catback System

This product was custom developed from a shop we work with, and yes…it can also be found on eBay at the link below, but bottom line, this product would never have been available to the Maxima community if it wasn't for CustomMaxima.com.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAXIM...#ht_2804wt_778

Old 11-24-2010, 04:24 PM

you got to kind of respect the guy for having the ball to come on here tell GH17 How it is...
How's the weather over there in Bizzaro's opposite world?

I've always found reading skills are equally mated with writing skills. Just saying.

Last edited by Rochester; 11-24-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:26 PM

Custom Maxima = Rice

plain and simple

been like that from day one, though the old owners had a little more going for them
Old 11-24-2010, 07:10 PM

That may be Clash's lil brother again the grammar is off like it was before......with all the mayham!!!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:05 PM

WOW never thought in a million years that would happen ...you got to kind of respect the guy for having the ball to come on here tell GH17 How it is....... I kind of like this guy
Tellin me what??? Nothing changed... sure he will say whatever to clarify... anyways no hard feelings custom maxima It is what it is, I'm sure as a business man you will understand that some will like you and some wont... can't please everybody right
Old 11-25-2010, 06:25 AM
Banned

What in the world did custom maxima answer back , Posting Image of thier Location must have pis*ed them off .....does any body know how to do a password change ?

After taking the time to read the letter, GH17 is right some will like them and some won't personally
after finding out that i can find some of the stuff on ebay for cheaper.
I think i will stick with ebay on the little items

Yea but i got him on his own account at his house, but don't worry he's a 4th GEN'ER he couldn't have caused to much mayhem in 5 minutes
Originally Posted by CMax03
That may be Clash's lil brother again the grammar is off like it was before......with all the mayham!!!

Last edited by Clashez; 11-25-2010 at 07:43 AM.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:48 AM

you got to kind of respect the guy for having the ball to come on here tell GH17 How it is...
If you take the time to read this i think they maybe telling the truth...
After taking the time to read the letter, GH17 is right...
Please just stop. I'm getting dizzy.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:16 AM

Plain and simple, simple and plain, Custommaxima's located in Iraq cause their sh**t bombed.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:14 AM
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MEMBER - OWES PEOPLE MONEY

Oh man look what I got in my email. I know you're all excited too!

Dear Custom Maxima Enthusiasts,

A few more days before Cyber Monday, and you are pretty much excited on what will happen on that day.

And what will you expect as a Custom Maxima subscriber?

You will get hot items for sale at an outrageous discount! Which means big, big savings that you probably will not get anymore in any lifetime!

Which also means that you will have the chance to finally get that missing piece for your next Maxima project!

You will probably ask yourself: "What will be the best and hottest item that will perfectly fit my Maxima?"

"Will Custom Maxima grant my with to finally offer the item on sale for so many years?"

and "Will I finally get my Christmas gift for my Maxima?"

Expect the best to happen on Cyber Monday, I know you are very much excited.

And so do we..

Custom Maxima
Old 11-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Banned

Cyber Monday !!!!! maybe i'll pick up a pair of turbo charged air fresheners sweeeeeeett