5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

03 6spd ran 14.11@96 mph stock

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2002, 03:27 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Jesus Christ BBWWWAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Can't you 'Maxima' guys all just give some due to the guy who ran a 14.11 in the CL-S? The TL-S, CL-S, Maxima and I30 are all fine cars. Some of you look for any excuse to say the Maxima SE is quicker than the CL-S/TL-S. So far to date NO stock maxima has run a 14.11. Leave it alone until the day comes that a STOCK 02 or 03 Maxima equals or betters that 14.11 timeslip.

And how would all of you people know how well the CL-S handles compared to other FWD cars? Have you driven and tested them like C & D??? I didn't think so! STFU and stop speculating! Some of you are like a bunch of babies that cry and make EXCUSES when your sport's team loses.
Old 06-12-2002, 03:39 PM

Fine rant there Mr. M-BTelecom.... I never took issue with the car running faster than a stock Maxima. It appears that he did run faster than any known stock Maxima time. However, I do take issue with your comment that a CL-S is the best handling FWD car out there. Have you ever driven an RSX-S? What about a Prelude Type SH? Maybe a Celica GT-S? Not even a Sentra Spec V or a Focus SVT? If you think a car as big as a CL-S can outhandle those cars you need to retake physics and geometry. Simple as that. The Prelude SH for one will run rings around it. Why? Better suspension tuning, standard ATTS (quasi LSD), lower center of gravity, less weight, etc.

Oh, on further thought...I will not STFU when I know what I'm talking about alot better than you do.
Old 06-12-2002, 03:45 PM
I'm needing a caw

The Integra Type R is probably one of the best handling fwd cars stock out there. And you are right. Mr. M-Telecom has no idea what he's talking about sometimes. Notice you don't see a reply regarding the octane boost. I wonder who has the most clues lost now?

Originally posted by Maximus1000
Fine rant there Mr. M-BTelecom.... I never took issue with the car running faster than a stock Maxima. It appears that he did run faster than any known stock Maxima time. However, I do take issue with your comment that a CL-S is the best handling FWD car out there. Have you ever driven an RSX-S? What about a Prelude Type SH? Maybe a Celica GT-S? Not even a Sentra Spec V or a Focus SVT? If you think a car as big as a CL-S can outhandle those cars you need to retake physics and geometry. Simple as that. The Prelude SH for one will run rings around it. Why? Better suspension tuning, standard ATTS (quasi LSD), lower center of gravity, less weight, etc.

Oh, on further thought...I will not STFU when I know what I'm talking about alot better than you do.
Old 06-12-2002, 03:49 PM
The silent but deadly Moderator

*ding*

*bring out yer dead threads*

ahhh, here's one...

I'm not dead...

wha?

Oh its dead alright...

*whappp!*
Old 06-12-2002, 03:58 PM

hahahahaha.........

Was that quote from "The Stand"?

Yeah, almost forgot about the ITR. How could I, they were in G-stock this year with me in autocross, I was owned big time!
Old 06-12-2002, 04:16 PM
mike brown

[edit]doubtful[/edit]

Old 06-12-2002, 04:31 PM

Oh really? Well, I'm not interested. You may have better luck with other boards.
Old 06-12-2002, 10:28 PM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: EF-9

Originally posted by RussMaxManiac

If its soooooo true, then why are you and many others in this topic, and other topics as well as going to other forums flaming? Thought so.... Have a nice day.

I'm in this topic clearly because this is a Maxima NOT a CL-S forum and even though they are both great cars, it's NOT an accurate comparison when the G35 will SPANK the CL/TL-S and costs less. So what is your point? Your the one that comes to this board to post other peoples kill stories and other boards SMACK talk threads just to start flame wars. Not me.

If I went to a CL-S, Altima, or ClubSi(man your HATED over there) forum, I would expect to get flamed for posting kills or 1/4-times. Again, I just think it's funny how everytime I go over to one of those forums your name and PhatGuys' is mentioned and not in a good way. Then they proceed to group you and him with "they" and assume ALL Maxima owners are full of ****.

Last, flaming lurkers have dropped maybe even MORE than 75% since you left, I was just being nice. We still have a few others that go to the other boards and talk SMACK, so it's not PURELY your fault.

Your just the one they mention on a regular basis that still comes here and claims WE think the "Maxima is Gods' chariot" when YOU ARE THE CAUSE of that statement.

Now Gods' chariot is your CL-S.
Old 06-13-2002, 05:17 AM

Originally posted by TimW

Doesnt matter what you think of me, only that you respect the Terms of Service. Attacking anyone is against it. I could see were you might have thought the pic was a response to one of your posts personally.. but it wasnt. Just a joke, we'll do that on occasion.

Lets move past it, clean slate. Doesnt matter if the max is your favorite car or not, wanna stay here - no problem.

ok im sorry. i took that picture as an attack on me because i was a nooB and posting that in a thread. it was like you were saying noone cared that i saw a vid of a fast 02 max run.

im sorry i misunderstood the pic.
Old 06-13-2002, 05:32 AM
RussMaxManiac

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: EF-9

Dream on boy....you believe what you want but that is all you will believe.

I know half the owners at altima.net, and have met many of them. I am not treated bad over there compared to here. Same goes for my Acura sites. Clubsi.com is just known to treat people like that. It started before I was ever there. So because I post a kill here I am the only one? I see about 10 CL-S posts a month here not by me. I just reply to them. Let me remind you, I haven't left.

Also, you have yet to have proof that the G35 can spank a CL-TLS. Line them up next to each other and then you will see. Magazine times mean jack as you know from the 6spd Max running 14.9s...

Again, let me remind you, that I was not the one who started the GOD CHARIOT thing, it was all thanks to many members here which still continue to flame other boards, etc. You are the only one discussing this topic Ice, so why not grow up and shut the hell up for once.

Originally posted by IceY2K1

I'm in this topic clearly because this is a Maxima NOT a CL-S forum and even though they are both great cars, it's NOT an accurate comparison when the G35 will SPANK the CL/TL-S and costs less. So what is your point? Your the one that comes to this board to post other peoples kill stories and other boards SMACK talk threads just to start flame wars. Not me.

If I went to a CL-S, Altima, or ClubSi(man your HATED over there) forum, I would expect to get flamed for posting kills or 1/4-times. Again, I just think it's funny how everytime I go over to one of those forums your name and PhatGuys' is mentioned and not in a good way. Then they proceed to group you and him with "they" and assume ALL Maxima owners are full of ****.

Last, flaming lurkers have dropped maybe even MORE than 75% since you left, I was just being nice. We still have a few others that go to the other boards and talk SMACK, so it's not PURELY your fault.

Your just the one they mention on a regular basis that still comes here and claims WE think the "Maxima is Gods' chariot" when YOU ARE THE CAUSE of that statement.

Now Gods' chariot is your CL-S.

Old 06-13-2002, 07:03 AM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

How surprising.....gone for a week and people here continue to insist on beating poor, dead horses.

Acuras ROCK!
Old 06-13-2002, 07:07 AM
The silent but deadly Moderator

this dead horse..

is off the glue factory...