6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Ipdm e/r

Old 10-13-2018, 04:15 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Ipdm e/r

The left headlight does not switch from low to high beam (the passenger does). I found that terminal 7 in the lamp connector does not have voltage if I change low to high. Manual suggests to check headlamp circuit, co I need check continuity between terminal 7 and terminal 27 and 28 in harness connector E122 and E107 at IPDM harness connector. Jowever, I can not figure out what is IPDM E/R connector and how to find the terminals? I found IPDM box and there are several fuses inside. After changing burned fuse the low beam started working on the headlight. I do not see the connector. Is the terminal of a fuse is the connector, or can I use the fuse connector to check for continuity? Or I need to remove the whole IPDM box to get to the terminals 27 and 28?

Thank you in advance

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.