General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

OT: I Got In A Fight - Was I Wrong?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2002, 02:25 PM

OT: I Got In A Fight - Was I Wrong?

Ok this is way off topic and I am just mad/scared right now and I don't know where to post this.

My friend who is 16 years old called me up today and she was crying. I asked her what was wrong and she didn't want to tell me at first. She told me she was walking home so I jumped in my car and I rushed over there and catched her right before she got home. She came into my car and I parked and she kept crying. She told me she couldn't tell me because I would leave her. Then she finally told me her boyfriend which I didn't even know about who was 20 years old hurt her.

I was like how? She told me she sat on his lap and he forced her arms down and he was pushing himself on her and she told him to stop and he wouldn't. The clothes were on, but still I got SO ANGRY. This girl is like my little sister so I was like where the **** did this happen and she said at school. I rushed back to school and she goes there he is getting into his car. I stopped my car right behind him and I went up to him and I just tackled him to the ground and kept punching him in the face. I am a pretty big guy and this guy was pretty big himself. By the time he realized what was going on I had taken a good beating on him. He was bleeding really bad and I broke his car door by pushing it the other way really hard. It didn't break off but I bet you that the door won't close anymore :=).

I'm so furious. What the hell is a 20 year old doing with a 16 year old? Did I do the right thing? I hope I don't go to jail for this, but I don't think he will call the cops because he is dating a minor. We'll see. Hopefully not. I hurt him pretty bad and he wasn't getting up, but he finally managed to get up a little and spit out blood and I drove away. I wanted to seriously kill him at the time, but then I recalled that hockey dad and his anger and I just stopped right then.

Yes I know I shouldn't of kicked his *** and many of you will say fighting isn't good and tell me how stupid I was. Do any of you have a baby sister? If you do you will understand. I know she isn't my blood sister but my family has known her family for 10 years and i've always watched out over her.

My hand is all swore from punching the guy.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 01-23-2002, 02:28 PM

Sorry to hear about all that. Some people shouldn't be allowed to live outside of a cell.

ps. in before lock...
Old 01-23-2002, 02:35 PM
I'm needing a caw

Ah hell, I'll leave it up. He seems pretty upset.

I'm evil but not heartless.

In the future consider donating $20 or more so you can use OT for such things.
Old 01-23-2002, 02:36 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I agree with Jeff and I'm typing out something right now... I've been in a similiar situation.
Old 01-23-2002, 02:39 PM

Originally posted by guitaraus
Sorry to hear about all that. Some people shouldn't be allowed to live outside of a cell.

ps. in before lock...
I know this is OT, but why should this be locked? He did not use any foul languages. Some people are pathetic. There are so many girls out there, why he got to prey on young ones. This guy must be a real loser. Watch your back, Max.

- ßaller (ßuddhaßear-Swat3)
Old 01-23-2002, 02:42 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

- Fighting never solves anything.
- There are two sides to every story.

Now... with those two cliches out of the way, let me tell you how I feel.

I've been in a similiar situation ... a very close friend of mine was raped. I've known her since I was little and our families are close. On top of that, she was raped by a friend whom everyone knew.

When I found out about it, I had the same reaction, go find the b@stard and beat the living hell out of him. I didn't though because I didn't know where he lived. I wound up just working out until my arms and chest felt like exploding on me.

To this day, I don't know exactly what happened. And that's because I wasn't there. Just like you weren't there. And your need to protect your friend clouded your decision. So you went and beat the guy up. I bet you didn't even ask him what happened... you just whaled on him. I'm sure that's what I would have done that night if I saw the guy who did that to my friend.

You're in a messy situation right now and the best thing to do is to get your two families together (the girl and yours) and figure out what to do and wait for the other shoe to drop. And then decide the next course of action.
Old 01-23-2002, 02:43 PM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

This probably wasn't the best way to go about resolving the problem. Attacking a guy from behind and blindsiding definately isn't right regardless of what he did. Emotions can get the best of us. The biggest problem I see here is that he didn't exactly sexually assault her. There's little that will hold up in court. Rape is hard enough to prove and this wasn't rape. If he finds out who did this (most likely he will), he'll either call the cops which there is plenty to convict you on or he'll end up jumping you, probably much worse than you did to him. You could be looking at a honest to God jail time sentence for what you did becaue it was premeditated. What he did wasn't right and hopefully he'll let it go.

Dave
Old 01-23-2002, 02:48 PM
I'm needing a caw

Because technically it's not maxima related. Being able to discuss OT things is a perk of donating $20 or more.

But what the hey, I think this one deserves some discussion as long as it stays sane.

Originally posted by ßaller

I know this is OT, but why should this be locked
- ßaller (ßuddhaßear-Swat3)