Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

D2 Racing Coilovers. $700 SHIPPED. do NOT miss out !

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 12:09 AM
Wat

for god sakes everyone, please stop beating a dead horse.....
Old 02-13-2005, 01:17 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

So you are saying there is no point to your guarantees? It does not seem like you know what you've been posting and that it doesn't matter. How can people trust you now when what you say is meaningless?

Look at your first post on the first page. It clearly says 1-2 months and even 1-4 days for express shipping. Read page 14 towards the end. It talks of full refund and 'promises of delivery by late January.' There was one more post where a member asked if the deposit was refundable, and you said yes. I don't want search for it, but I can if you have any doubts.

Being the middleman, does not mean you have no responsibilites. You received our payments and are responsible for delivering the product. Is that not common sense? If you cannot deliver, then refund the money and void the deal.

Originally Posted by mark240
Can you quote the message where we made that gaurantee? It's really not the point. The customer wants to report us to the BBB just a few days before the goods come in without asking for a refund first. He also has the option to open his spot to someone who wasn't lucky enough to get in the group buy in time such as josehernandez but he decided to do things the hard way.

The coilovers are expected to arrive between the 15th and 20th
Old 02-13-2005, 11:31 AM

The deposit WAS refundable if you decided that you want out BEFORE Mark would place the orders. Once the orders were placed your deposit becomes NON-Refundable. A common business practice to give the business some protection from exactly this kind of situation.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:51 AM

I never said once I cannot delivery. That is not the issue were dealing with here. The issue we are dealing with now is a small delay that was out of my control. We are going in circles.
Old 02-13-2005, 12:11 PM
Wat

unsubscribing.....
Old 02-13-2005, 07:14 PM
RaWr!!! ('''_(o_O)_''')

hey mark, i know this is probably a total long shot, but is there any chance that these could fit on a 95 240sx?
Old 02-13-2005, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by 96stillen_max
hey mark, i know this is probably a total long shot, but is there any chance that these could fit on a 95 240sx?

You know you almost stunned me for a while. Did you mean you want to fit these coilovers into a 240sx or are you asking Mark if D2 makes coil over for the 240sx?

~limsandy
Old 02-13-2005, 10:20 PM

I got a normal question. Will the Paradox-systems "Heavy-Duty" Strut Bar fit on top of the D2 struts or will there be clearance issues? I don't care If I loose access to any adjustments, I can always take the strut bar off for that, I just need it to fit.

http://www.paradox-systems.com/performance.html
Old 02-14-2005, 12:03 AM
RaWr!!! ('''_(o_O)_''')

i know D2 makes coilovers for the 240sx, and i ordered my set for my max, but im just wondering how different the fittment between the cars is.
Old 02-14-2005, 07:12 AM

The 240sx coilovers by D2 are very popular. Hundreds of sets were sold. Call me or email me for pricing 416 835 8490
Old 02-14-2005, 07:17 AM

The d2 coilovers should fit with any standard strut bar.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:33 AM
VIP Maxima

so mark, today being the 14th, when do u think we will get them trackin #'s. and where are the coilovers right now?

Old 02-15-2005, 05:52 AM

well it is now the 15th any new info??
Old 02-15-2005, 07:43 AM
The original VQ...

yup, its to 15th over here in CT to.

any info
Old 02-15-2005, 09:00 AM

umm...."15th - 20th"....relax every1
Old 02-15-2005, 09:14 AM
VIP Maxima

20th = trackin # today

Old 02-15-2005, 10:14 AM
The original VQ...

Originally Posted by Zamochy
umm...."15th - 20th"....relax every1
no one asked you???

we are relaxed, but the 15-20th could mean today
Old 02-15-2005, 12:11 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Remember:

PROBLEMS - To Mark
EVERYTHING ELSE - Save It For Your Own Thread Or Don't Say Nothin !
Zamochy I wouldn't expect you to be supplying answers for the vendor who set up the group deal, unless you are working with the vendor or could be the vendor. Most of your posts in this thread are unneccessary, uneducated, and right out Why is it that Mark cannot over see his own transactions and properly record on a spreadsheet etc a list of who placed orders including their e-mails and send an e-mail to the buyers? I don't see why you intervene. If you have nothing further to say in a postive manner as in getting the issue resolved I would suggest you either pop those ***** you've been sucking back in your mouth or suck yuh mudda. You decide.

All customers who bought coilovers from November on who have not yet received them yet, are coming from our new supplier (D2 USA) instead of directly from D2 Taiwan.
Mark, have you asked the supplier if they could drop ship the orders instead of sending them to you and then sending them to the buyers? I know a lot of companies MIGHT not do it. But seeing as some/most of us are in the US to my understanding this may actually save on shipping or customs charges since you are in Ontario. Therefore increasing money in your pockets. Obviously the coilovers are a good price otherwise you would not have gotten the response you received. Another inquiry, since the coilovers are now coming from the US headquarters why is that there are no guarantees? Are they still on back order? A simple statement saying "Yes, they are still on back order" can go a long way rather than giving false hope or pretenses stating coilover shipping end of this month or they will be received by the end of this month.

I never said once I cannot delivery. That is not the issue were dealing with here. The issue we are dealing with now is a small delay that was out of my control. We are going in circles.
I think as consumers who put trust in your business, we should have some insight as to what the "delay" may be. Maybe the reason we are going in cirlces is due to the lack of straight answers we are receiving. You stated you would be getting them in b/w the 15th or the 20th, 20th being a Sunday. I would expect that tracking numbers will be sent out no later than next Friday, the 25th? Does that seem possible to you?
Old 02-15-2005, 09:24 PM

TEINs came in today, already installed on my coworkers car this afternoon, been road testing, and adjust height for the last 3 hours, and setting up damping rates, the EDFC should be in by Friday.
I just sold the spot for the D2s to another tech with his AE, and hes got all the time in the world.
If they don't come by the end of Feb, we'll be patiently waiting for them.
Finally won in small claims against JIC, today, we provided enough evidence of wrong doing, and I was refunded today by JIC and they paid my attorney fees. The system does work, most of the time.
Please come through on this Mark, I got a few phone calls today from local .org members whom are part of this deal, and asking questions, on why this and that.

As for ZamHoOchie,
Old 02-15-2005, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by AccordInspire
Zamochy I wouldn't expect you to be supplying answers for the vendor who set up the group deal, unless you are working with the vendor or could be the vendor. Most of your posts in this thread are unneccessary, uneducated, and right out Why is it that Mark cannot over see his own transactions and properly record on a spreadsheet etc a list of who placed orders including their e-mails and send an e-mail to the buyers? I don't see why you intervene. If you have nothing further to say in a postive manner as in getting the issue resolved I would suggest you either pop those ***** you've been sucking back in your mouth or suck yuh mudda. You decide.

Mark, have you asked the supplier if they could drop ship the orders instead of sending them to you and then sending them to the buyers? I know a lot of companies MIGHT not do it. But seeing as some/most of us are in the US to my understanding this may actually save on shipping or customs charges since you are in Ontario. Therefore increasing money in your pockets. Obviously the coilovers are a good price otherwise you would not have gotten the response you received. Another inquiry, since the coilovers are now coming from the US headquarters why is that there are no guarantees? Are they still on back order? A simple statement saying "Yes, they are still on back order" can go a long way rather than giving false hope or pretenses stating coilover shipping end of this month or they will be received by the end of this month.

I think as consumers who put trust in your business, we should have some insight as to what the "delay" may be. Maybe the reason we are going in cirlces is due to the lack of straight answers we are receiving. You stated you would be getting them in b/w the 15th or the 20th, 20th being a Sunday. I would expect that tracking numbers will be sent out no later than next Friday, the 25th? Does that seem possible to you?

Now Don't Make Me In Your Mouth

As to why I keep posting the answer is simple: Because ppl like you keep posting.

I just want people to stop asking the same questions. At the frequency that they ask the same questions there's just no way that there could be any change in the answers. Furthermore, as a customer of Marks I put full faith in him that I'll recieve my product. I've worked in many businesses that really on shipping times, and fully understand that when there is a delay that it's not always the fault of the person that your dealing with; many times it's either the manufacturer, the shipping company and in the case of items coming or going overseas, customs (especially when the delivery date was approximate).

On top of that I'm just plain out fukin annoyed with having to be forced to read through the crap that gets posted, because I did purchase these coilovers, and am forced to read the posts everytime there is something new thinking it's actually something important - WHICH 99% OF THE TIME IT'S NOT!!!
Old 02-15-2005, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by nismo_star
TEINs came in today, already installed on my coworkers car this afternoon, been road testing, and adjust height for the last 3 hours, and setting up damping rates, the EDFC should be in by Friday.
I just sold the spot for the D2s to another tech with his AE, and hes got all the time in the world.
If they don't come by the end of Feb, we'll be patiently waiting for them.
Finally won in small claims against JIC, today, we provided enough evidence of wrong doing, and I was refunded today by JIC and they paid my attorney fees. The system does work, most of the time.
Please come through on this Mark, I got a few phone calls today from local .org members whom are part of this deal, and asking questions, on why this and that.

As for ZamHoOchie,
Case and Point.

BTW GO *** YOURSELF.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:18 PM
Horra!!

Zamochy, you're being an idiot. What the hell are you fighting for?
I'm sick seeing this thread come to the top and opening it to find you retards pansy fighting about some BS. We know what the situation is. If you have something to say to Mark, call him. I only want to see Mark posting from now on...
Old 02-15-2005, 10:28 PM

Thats What I'm Saying ! ! ! ! ! Finally ! ! ! Someone That Sees The Light ! ! ! !
Old 02-17-2005, 08:32 AM
VIP Maxima

so mark, whats the latest news?

Old 02-17-2005, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by upstatemax
well it is now the 15th any new info??

well now it is the 17th and you still have not responded....

is there any new info?
Old 02-17-2005, 11:51 AM

Hey, Mark. I need the refund that you've promised me by the end of this week.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:59 PM
The original VQ...

Originally Posted by looslip
Zamochy, you're being an idiot.
Thats What I'm Saying ! ! ! ! ! Finally ! ! ! Someone That Sees The Light ! ! ! !

Old 02-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

wonder if the "small delay" has anything to do with the reason the replacements for the defective d2's that were sold last october are still not available... Dont think I'd be ordering anything from D2 till the problems are solved with the first shipments..check the 5th gen forum for details..same **** tho..going in circles with the clunk, squeek, bad oil?, gasket....whatever....$$$$nightmare
Old 02-17-2005, 03:30 PM

Closed, continue here..
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....13#post3686713