Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

D2 Racing Coilovers. $700 SHIPPED. do NOT miss out !

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac. Prounced Ii-eee-ack.

Originally Posted by mark240
All orders from this group buy are technically being bought from Urban Import so the $50 fee does not apply for any warranty issues unlikely to occur since the issue with the oils has been noted as resolved. Since you bought them out of the group buy when we had direct access to the product as a distributer, the $50 fee applied to cover Urban's cost of shipping the product back to and from Taiwan.

Is urbanimport able to differentiate the orders from the GD and orders from outside the GD? Will we get something in writing that we have a one year warrenty from urbanimport or is it like, if you have a receipt for the coilovers after the date that urbanimport became the official D2 headquarters, then that is sufficent enough for warrenty to be applied and no extra charge will be incur?
Old 02-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

what about people who bought them from mark outside of the GD?

we have to pay $50 for a replacement strut??

or will you cover it mark?

if you are selling them you should....

i dont care if someone has to pay $50 to ship it back to asia... that is not my problem, it has a 1yr warranty for a reason. i am not going to pay $50 because i bought them from mark, they all have the same warranty from D2!!
Old 02-07-2005, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by upstatemax
what about people who bought them from mark outside of the GD?

we have to pay $50 for a replacement strut??

or will you cover it mark?

if you are selling them you should....

i dont care if someone has to pay $50 to ship it back to asia... that is not my problem, it has a 1yr warranty for a reason. i am not going to pay $50 because i bought them from mark, they all have the same warranty from D2!!
Let me rephraise that. All customers who bought coilovers from November on who have not yet received them yet, are coming from our new supplier (D2 USA) instead of directly from D2 Taiwan. All coilovers bought with the new supplier are under the no $50 warranty.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Iilac
Is urbanimport able to differentiate the orders from the GD and orders from outside the GD? Will we get something in writing that we have a one year warrenty from urbanimport or is it like, if you have a receipt for the coilovers after the date that urbanimport became the official D2 headquarters, then that is sufficent enough for warrenty to be applied and no extra charge will be incur?
Yes. Urban will have all the records on file or can optain them from us. The warranty starts at the date the coilovers are delivered to the customer.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:51 PM

Yes. Urban will have all the records on file or can optain them from us. The warranty starts at the date the coilovers are delivered to the customer.

Aite, thanks for the clarifications.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:06 PM

Just from this quote, I believe anyone is entitled to a refund if they wanted it. I am thinking about it since there have been complaints agaisnt him and he does not SEEM to be too honest.

We hosted this group buy because a Maxima member contacted us by email regarding the demand and we knew something like this would be easy to handle. Members might even start receiving their coilovers by the end of the month if all goes good with a new shipping alternative we are looking into, definitely no guarantees though.

All orders were paid for by credit card, either by PayPal or over the phone. Credit card companies give their clients between 6 months to 1 year to dispute any charge for a product they did not receive or receive as advertised. Everyone here is protected by this and if you see us not keeping our promises of delivery by late January, then you have the option to call your credit card company for a full refund.

With this said there is nothing to worry about. If you have any concerns you can email us, post, or give me a call at (416) 835-8490. I have had this phone number for 3 years.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:23 PM

For $50 you will get your coilovers a few days before them. Otherwise were looking at the between the 15th and 20th of this month before arrival. You paid by PayPal right? Please email me if you still want a refund. sales@advautoparts.com
Mark, I have emailed you minutes after you posted this. I am still waiting for your response, either by this thread or to that email, even though it is apparent that you have responded to everyone else’s comments. To the other members of this group buy, I am not an impatient person at all. I have been in many group buys, including that Warpspeed y-pipe GB and numerous Honda-tech GBs. I am definitely willing to wait for these coilovers, but it just astonishes me how Mark has been always ignoring my emails, saying that he LOST all my information the following week when I have spoke to him a week earlier, has been giving me the round around on the $50 refund for the delay, etc., for the last 3 months... To me, any good business should be better at things of this nature, in order to have a repeat customer. According to Mark’s emails, he has been dishonest to me since the beginning (Nov. 3rd) about the arrival date. He said it would take 1-2 weeks total from payment to arrival, which I have learned, now, is impossible! I don't even know why he would even tell me that, when it is so far from the truth. If you could see his replying emails to me, saying that he doesn't know who I was and didn't have my information, you guys would understand. That is the only reason why I am angry now. If he had told me the total truth from the beginning about the entire transaction, the arrival date, and etc., I KNOW for a fact that I would not feel this way now. Sorry for this very long post.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Wat

Ask, and thou shalt recieve....
Old 02-07-2005, 09:41 PM

Why are you trying to censor the guy, he has a legitimate beef with the early shipping and he didn't get what he order.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by E55AMG2
Ask, and thou shalt recieve....

Don't lock this thread, he should take a dose of his own medication and just wait for the coilovers and don't click on this thread.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:00 PM
The original VQ...

Originally Posted by Zamochy
WOW.... SOMEONE LOCK THIS FUKING THREAD AND LETS JUST WAIT FOR THEM ! ! ! ! !
Please do not post in this thread, you are no help and you are wasting bandwidth

you can wait for yours and stops viewing and posting in this tread and mind your own buisneess.

$1600(2 sets at 800) is alot of cash to me....

so mark whencan we cat some tracking numbers
Old 02-07-2005, 10:25 PM

If you lock this thread, many of us with questions would not be able to contact Mark with our questions, because it seems that this thread is the best way in communicating with him. I have been very forgiving and reasonable throughout this entire transaction, and I just wanted to share my experiences with you guys, because last time I checked, people do not like being lied to.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:29 PM

*** that you get no apoligies here ! What I mean though was that because there are only maybe 3 ppl that are really having problems. There are a million other ways for you to contact Mark, there is no more need for this thread. Any PROBLEMS you have, bring them to Mark, AND NOT THIS THREAD !! All your doing is causing Mark and everyone else MUCH aggravation with all the speculation and nervous commentary.

Remember:

PROBLEMS - To Mark
EVERYTHING ELSE - Save It For Your Own Thread Or Don't Say Nothin !

Old 02-07-2005, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by whazzzzuup
If you lock this thread, many of us with questions would not be able to contact Mark with our questions, because it seems that this thread is the best way in communicating with him. I have been very forgiving and reasonable throughout this entire transaction, and I just wanted to share my experiences with you guys, because last time I checked, people do not like being lied to.
There SHOULD NOT BE ANY MORE QUESTIONS ! !

The only things Mark should be dealing with right now are ppl who want refunds, warranty claims, or who have specific payment issues.

Any questions about the actual product should no longer be brought here, you should start a new thread about your technical or otherwise product related questions.

BTW - For the millionth time Mark has his phone # posted, he's around anytime after 9am in the Morn and into late late night. HE ALWAYS PICKS UP, so there should not be any problems of you contacting him.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:37 PM

*** that you get no apoligies here ! What I mean though was that because there are only maybe 3 ppl that are really having problems. There are a million other ways for you to contact Mark, there is no more need for this thread. Any PROBLEMS you have, bring them to Mark, AND NOT THIS THREAD !! All your doing is causing Mark and everyone else MUCH aggravation with all the speculation and nervous commentary.

Remember:

PROBLEMS - To Mark
EVERYTHING ELSE - Save It For Your Own Thread Or Don't Say Nothin !
I really think you should mind your own business if you do not have problems with Mark. You think I haven't tried every other method to contact him? This is a problem that needs to be addressed and taken care of. Zamochy, just to let you know, I am asking for a refund.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:45 PM

I really think you should mind your own business if you do not have problems with Mark. You think I haven't tried every other method to contact him? This is a problem that needs to be addressed and taken care of.

I don't know bro....ANYTIME I had even the slightest question about this deal I called Mark that very second and 1 minute later I had my answer. If you are having some problem thats normal, **** happens, especially in such a large order coming from overseas. Why do you feel the need to bug the *** out of the person that your dealing with? You obviously see that these are isolated problems that only a couple of ppl have, and that the rest of us, the MAJORITY, don't have any issues. So there is no need for you to bring us your issues. If we recieved our coilovers and you didn't then I would understand the special case and would even be with you, but as of right now the only problems that ppl had are a couple of minor accounting issues. Otherwise the deal is going EXACTLY as Mark said it was going to go.

so...STFU and wait for your SH IT ! !
Old 02-07-2005, 10:53 PM

Don't tell me to STFU. This is a public forum, where people's views can be expressed, except for personal attacks. So what I was stating beforehand in my previous posts are all admissible regarding this thread. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:55 PM
OU > *

Hey Newbie (zam), I hate to say it, but you need to back off or be ready to be booted from the Org. We don't need your ridiculousness here and it is certainly unwanted. So, next time I would suggest taking your complaints up with whazzzzuup himself because your tone in this thread is borderlining ban worthy.

When customers have problems with vendors, this is a place that people turn to get information about such problems. If there are more than 1 or 2 people having the same problem with this guy, then there is definitely a situation that needs to be resolved. You will find that every well respected vendor on the Org quickly resolves any outstanding issue (such as this) in a swift manner and thus they are not flogged for poor CS.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:58 PM

I don't know bro....ANYTIME I had even the slightest question about this deal I called Mark that very second and 1 minute later I had my answer. If you are having some problem thats normal, **** happens, especially in such a large order coming from overseas. Why do you feel the need to bug the *** out of the person that your dealing with? You obviously see that these are isolated problems that only a couple of ppl have, and that the rest of us, the MAJORITY, don't have any issues. So there is no need for you to bring us your issues. If we recieved our coilovers and you didn't then I would understand the special case and would even be with you, but as of right now the only problems that ppl had are a couple of minor accounting issues. Otherwise the deal is going EXACTLY as Mark said it was going to go.

so...STFU and wait for your SH IT ! !
first, I think it's about time you start watching your language and stop acting like a horny teenager. second, where did you get the thought of getting this thread locked? If you haven't been around long enought to see it locked and than unlocked again, it's not our problem.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Wat

soonr,zamochy,carabuser, whazzup...take it to PM. One more post about this from any of you and you get a 2 day.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:12 PM

the original post was asked to be deleted by some mod
Old 02-07-2005, 11:13 PM

soonr,zamochy,carabuser, whazzup...take it to PM. One more post about this from any of you and you get a 2 day.
Didn't See That...Posted That While I Was Righting Mine
Old 02-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Wat

delete the post please.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:21 PM

delete the post please.
this is gonna sound funny...akldsjhklxjcnvmnsdkljfhakjnv;z,xmnv;lkajd
Old 02-08-2005, 10:14 AM
The original VQ...

this is gonna sound funny...akldsjhklxjcnvmnsdkljfhakjnv;z,xmnv;lkajd

i think someone needs to be banned^^^
Old 02-08-2005, 01:56 PM

zamochy, i do'nt get it, if you don't want to read these posts and want this thread locked, why would you click on this thread and keep on reading what people post? just IMAGINE that this thread is LOCKED and that there can be no longer any access to it. its just as simple as that.
and with whazzup, you can charge back on paypal, but i'm sure mark is going to give you a full refund since he owes me a refund also. i'm just waiting a couple of days before anything happens. and i'd figured, it's kinda hard to run away with that much money since there's at least $10,000 that he has of people's money, and i believe that once it reaches over $10,000 its a felony. not a misdemeanor anymore. and i did think about it, its true, if he wanted to run away with our money, he wouldn't pick up everytime that i called him and also spend tons of time reading this forum for any concerns
Old 02-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Wat

Not when he is in another country.....

Also, please no more posts like these. Next one to do it gets a 1 week.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:57 PM
The original VQ...

Just give me some kind of hope for a tracking number or delivery date mark!

first i was

then i was

now im just plain
Old 02-08-2005, 06:07 PM

i was told by mark when i called that he hopes they will ship by the end of the week....

however, i bought mine outside of the GD so i do not know if i will get mine before the GD??

i hate waiting its...

ohhh well good price (eventhough i paid more ) guess thats the price you pay.
Old 02-08-2005, 11:53 PM

Wazzup. The reason you are so mad is because you wanted your coilovers expressed. This was during the stage that we were changing from dealing with D2 Taiwan to dealing with D2 USA and there was a big period inbetween that we were unable to deal with either company until proper agreements were secure. I do apologize that they were not able to be shipped express but we are refunded the $50.00 extra you paid and we will get the coilovers shipped with everyone elses.
Old 02-08-2005, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by upstatemax

however, i bought mine outside of the GD so i do not know if i will get mine before the GD??
All Maxima orders are shipping at the same time
Old 02-09-2005, 12:00 AM

We are looking to get the coilovers in between the 15th and 20th.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:24 AM

Wazzup. The reason you are so mad is because you wanted your coilovers expressed. This was during the stage that we were changing from dealing with D2 Taiwan to dealing with D2 USA and there was a big period inbetween that we were unable to deal with either company until proper agreements were secure. I do apologize that they were not able to be shipped express but we are refunded the $50.00 extra you paid and we will get the coilovers shipped with everyone elses.
Thanks for responding. I am mad because you keep delaying the delivery date. I really do not care when they come, only if you are honest with me about the delivery dates. You always say, "They will be shipped out on Monday and you should receive them by the end of the week" everytime I mention the delay refund via email. That's why whenever you say something, it is hard to believe you. I am DEFINITELY willing to wait until the 15th to 20th for them. Please let me know whenever you have completed the $50 refund procedure. Thanks.
Old 02-09-2005, 04:14 AM
LeX
Nissan by Nature

If they don't break i am 100% prepared to wait... if they break, oh joy
Old 02-09-2005, 05:43 AM

hey mark i was wondering how's this going to be shipped to us, via fed-ex, ups, truck freight, train, or usps. reason is i would have to plan how to get it, only ups leaves it at my front door since i know the ups driver, but anyway else i would have to tell my boss that i need a day off between those times to wait for the coilovers to come in, well i wont tell my bos thats y i need off but heh, wouldn't that be funny
Old 02-09-2005, 08:02 AM
The original VQ...

mark told me between the 15th and the 20th.

that sounds reasonable, but if it changes agian then i dunno......
Old 02-10-2005, 11:41 AM
VIP Maxima

if 15th to 20th then we should get trackin #'s very very soon. no?

Old 02-10-2005, 12:11 PM

called and mark told me they will not ship untill the 15th or 20th...

they are shipping from NC, so anyone who lives near NC should get them in 2 days or less i would think.... people in Cali prob will have to wait another week or so after they ship.
Old 02-10-2005, 09:48 PM

I'm in the same exact situation that you are in, except I paid him the $750 on November 6th (during the group deal, which he failed to mention to me). I requested a full refund also, but Mark says that the order is seperate from the group deal orders. He says, "It will be shipped out Monday and you should receive it by the end of the week" for at least the last 2 months! He promised me a partial refund for the delay since the beginning, but I never got it. I would also like a full refund at this time.
Sorry to say, but I've filed with NYS BBB on this issue, if anyone else needs a pdf file to send in, please email me or PM me.

My co worker sucked it up, and purchased TEIN coilovers. My other co workers with Maximas were disappointed in not joining this GD for D2s, after 3 months of did it come in yet??? They were glad not to purchase in this GD.

Mark, please refund money, please contact me via PM on e-mail address to send back to.

This deal turned a bit sour when some people were promised an earlier date via emails, and responses on this GD post for delivery date were beyond that.
I'm sure some people were promised via email, a "before New Years" delivery date. This post has slowly been having a delivery date pushed back further and further. Its honestly to the point where it's tiring, and its bad enough I've seen the screw-age of JIC !!!!
TEIN's distributor handled our order over the phone at noon, gave our Nissan Corporate discount, and I got a FedEx Tracking # at 5pm today.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort that went into this GD, the time management of this GD, could definitely have been better.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:13 PM

oh man...bet you were the one that ratted out classmates in school everytime someone did anything. F_kin RAT !

I can't believe people are going as far as actually REPORTING ppl to the BBB. Thats insane. What are we in 5th grade? Wait like every1 else. You aint' special. This was a complicated group buy of an order coming from over seas. Not only that, but the product wasn't even manufactured yet. We got a great price, on a custom performance product. Why can't anyone deal with their impatience?

Quick Reply: D2 Racing Coilovers. $700 SHIPPED. do NOT miss out !